Time and Attendance is an area of workforce management that collects data of when employees start and stop their work days, and the department where their work takes place. This is done through a system that collects the data automatically through the use of many different types of time and attendance equipment’s. Time and Attendance allows management to know who is present or absent for their shifts, and is necessary for collecting information for payroll.
Types of Time Attendance Solutions
- RFID Identification: RFID uses an electronic chip. It refers to small electronic devices that consist of
a small chip and an antenna. The chip typically is capable of carrying 2000 bytes of data or less.
- Fingerprint Identification: It is probably the most common type of biometric time and attendance device,
simply because they are easy to use and are generally quite accurate (reputed 99% accuracy).
- Hand Punch Identification: They record and store the 3D shape of an employee’s hand in order to compare and verify the individual. These biometric devices are generally more expensive than a fingerprint scanner, however they can be more accurate as they analyze more than just the fingerprint
- Retina Identification: It uses a technology that captures an image of eye patterns in order to compare them to previously recorded images. These systems are also quite accurate for time and attendance, however they can be harder to find, as fingerprint scanners are usually more common.
- Face Detection: Face recognition has distinct advantages because of its non-contact process. Face images can be captured from a distance without touching the person being identified, and the identification does not require interacting with the person.
Our Service Advantage
- We are the leading supplier of FingerTec Time Attendance systems and time tracking for small to medium-sized businesses. Delivering complete solutions featuring time and attendance software and a biometric devices
- Our Biometric Systems do not keep an image of the fingerprint but a template. A template is basically a number that is calculated based on various characteristics of the fingerprint. Such an approach is desirable so that unauthorized persons may not sneak in unauthorized images of finger print in the database
- Our systems allow for dry, greasy, chaffed and minor cuts on the fingers
- Our skilled and experience CCTV Installers are equipped to deliver the better services and support
- We also provide Time and attendance software through cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) hosted solutions. Web-based solutions offer a number of advantages to organizations of all sizes, including reduced implementation costs, fewer maintenance and support concerns, as well as instant updates and upgrades
- Perfect for companies wanting an economical PC Based and feature rich Time and Attendance software and terminal solution. With these solutions your company will have an immediate ROI simply by eliminating payroll errors and avoiding the time consumed by the Accounts Department to manually calculate the Attendance
- Easy to use, powerful time and attendance solution that allows you to automate your company’s timekeeping and attendance tracking. With built-in setup wizards and simplified daily operations. The Time & Attendance solutions completely eliminate paper time sheets
Our Solution Profile
- We Design, Supply, Implement, Upgrade, Maintain & Support the viable Time Attendance Solutions for our valued clients
- We brings you the best of products in justified investment
- We believe in delivering the branded and latest technology products
- Our skilled and experience Installers are equipped to deliver the better services and support
- Our experts ensures that you are getting the best value for your money without any compromise on product quality.
- Our Solutions are backed up by Technical Support & Assurance Services.