Reliable Monitoring Systems
CCTV or Closed Circuit Television refers to a visible or covert video system intended for only a limited number of viewers. In CCTV, the picture is viewed or recorded, but not broadcast. It was initially developed as a means of security for banks and casinos; however, today it has been developed to the point where it is simple and inexpensive enough to be used with Home or Office Security Systems, and for everyday surveillance. CCTV is a monitoring system that allows a business to record footage based on the system’s programming.
Results Of Implementation
- Deter theft
- Reduce vandalism
- Monitor high risk or secure areas
- Ensure quality control
- Decrease liabilities (ex. fraudulent injury claims)
- Increase safety for staff in facilities and parking areas
- Provide evidence by recording from the earliest stages of break-in attempts
- Confirm remote processes are running properly
Our Service Advantage
- We Design, Supply, Implement, Upgrade, Maintain & Support the viable CCTV Security Solutions for our valued clients
- We brings you the best of CCTV products in justified investment
- We believe in delivering the branded and latest technology products
- Our skilled and experience CCTV Installers are equipped to deliver the better services and support
- Our experts ensures that you are getting the best value for your money without any compromise on product quality
- Our CCTV Solutions are backed up by Technical Support & Assurance Services
Types of CCTV Cameras Technology
- Analog: A traditional set-up where the cameras are connected via coaxial cable to a Digital Video Recorder (DVR) or monitor.
- IP: A mainstream, higher quality camera set-up that connects to a networked server, allowing footage to be recorded and viewed anywhere via the internet.
- Hybrid: For businesses with analog cameras looking to add to existing units, a hybrid system allows both analog and the higher quality IP cameras to run off the same DVR.